Wednesday 27 July 2011

Uhhh... A Man?


Hello there ,
Im sure my message came to you as a surprise but nothing to be surprise I was about given up looking for love and true friend but a friend of mine said that there is still that special man out there and any step I take im one step close to him and if that is true then im not giving up any more I keep searching and you? 

I found you page interesting although I dont believe in what people write on their page I prefer to get to know someone personally by asking questions and spending time together ,what do you think ?

..any way my name is Zainab looking around on here for that special man I hope that i will get lucky to meet him ,Im on here seeking a sincere and loving friend who we will have a wonderful time together and fall in love with each other Im not not seeking perfect man because no one is perfect or either a rich man someone that he is rich in his heart I hope you seek the same , I will like to get acquainted with you I hope you dont mind ?...

i hope to read from you soon

My reply:
I’m curious why you wrote me? You are seeking a soul mate, and the love of your life, but you're seeking a man. I'm not sure where I fit into your search?

No comments:

Post a Comment