Sunday 31 July 2011

A slave

I thought for the next few posts, I will share some of the emails that have been sent to me. This one is particularly creepy  interesting....


please consider this

I would offer myself to you as your slave, and I would do anything you say, from cleaning for you, cooking, doing ur dishes, laundry, rubbing ur feet,giving you pro massages since I am a massage therapist, carry your bags ,has nothing to do with sex but my reason behind all this is because I want to follow my nature as I realized that I am really submissive. It will be all about you and you don't have to feel attached to me at all...I just want to serve you. Feel free to be a total b it ch, demanding and selfish cause this is all about what you want. Remember I am a massage therapist as well so I could also spoil you with massages every week. Anything can be negotiated and we can work out details, this is just a short message to explain how I feel and how could u benefits from having me at your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment